- Cost, benefits and solutions on the peatland fire and haze crisis in Indonesia (with CIFOR)
- The role of the Farmland Bird Indicator in the UK agri-environmental governance
- Methodologies for decision-making in conservation research and governance
- Comparison of global spatial datasets on forest cover and deforestation for environmental policy research
- Environmental and social science data visualization (Series)
- Tropical forest conservation policy, pro-environmental behaviour and rewards for ecosystem services
PhD research fully funded by the Basque Department of Research and fieldwork grants. With Prof. Unai Pascual and Prof. Luis Garcia-Barrios (ECOSUR, Mexico).
- Linking the micro social impacts with the macro scale framework of the Working for Wetlands programme for environmental conservation and development in South Africa
MSc research at the Oxford University Centre for the Environment, fully funded by the Basque Department of Research and fieldwork grants. With Prof. Caroline Sullivan.
- Policy analysis of measures to promote sustainable transport to industrial estates in the county of Valles Occidental, Barcelona
Land, transport and mobility studies group (GEMOTT, Department of Geography, UAB). Fully funded by the County Government of Valles Occidental, Barcelona. With Dr Angel Cebollada.
- The international regime for the conservation of plant diversity: the Convention on Biological Diversity, the Biosafety Protocol and the Plant Treaty
BSc dissertation. With Prof. Rafael Grasa and Dr Oriol Costa (International Relations, UAB).